Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer
Photo of Philadelphia skyline

John R. Trotman, Jr.
John R. Trotman, Jr.

Mr. Trotman is a civil trial attorney whose practice of law is concentrated in the areas of medical malpractice, product liability, pharmaceutical, toxic tort, and civil rights litigation. He is a 1995 graduate of The Temple University School of Law (now the Temple University Beasley School of Law) in Philadelphia, PA where he was presented with the Barrister's Award for Outstanding Oral Advocacy.

Prior to attending Temple, he received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business and Administration from Drexel University, also in Philadelphia, in 1992. At Drexel Mr. Trotman was a member of the Beta Gamma Sigma and Phi Eta Sigma National Honors Fraternities, received the James J. Gallagher Excellence Award for Achievements in Law and Insurance, and graduated with Cum Laude honors. He is admitted to practice in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey and has handled cases in The Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas, The Superior Court of Pennsylvania, The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, The Superior Court of New Jersey, The United States District Court for The Eastern District of Pennsylvania, The United States District Court for The Middle District of Pennsylvania, and The United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. In addition, he has been admitted to practice in the states of California, Florida, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Montana, New York, and North Dakota on a pro hac vice basis. Mr. Trotman is a member of the American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America), The Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, and The Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association. His pro bono work includes handling cases for the Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent (VIP) Program and assisting local high school students with their mock trial competitions in both coaching and judging capacities.

This informational piece was prepared by Silverman & Fodera. If you would like more information on this topic, call us at (800) 220-LAW1, or use the "Do I Have A Case?" link on this web site.